Local Resources

Need a handyman in Volusia County? Here you go!


Did you know that the Council on Aging in Volusia County offers a handyman service? They do! Whether you live in Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, DeLand, or somewhere in between, their handyman services all of the Volusia County area. They can help with such projects as installing grab bars, painting, making bathroom modifications, and more. Give them a call to inquire about whether or not they can help you with your handyman project!